Lincoln, Nebraska, Auto Accidents Attorney
When you’ve been injured in a car accident, your whole life can change. Similarly, if someone you love is killed in a car accident, the emotional and financial distress you face can be overwhelming. My name is Gary R. Pearson, and I am an experienced auto accident attorney who understands the challenges you face and can assist you with the questions you may have after an accident.
An auto accident may leave you without a vehicle, cause severe financial hardship, or result in permanent injury or wrongful death. When you suffer an injury, it is important to have an experienced attorney by your side that can protect your rights. Contact me today for a free consultation or case evaluation.
I am experienced in handling auto accidents, involving:
- Speeding, rear-end collisions
- Reckless driving including cell phone usage and other negligence
- Drugs and alcohol
- Motorcycle accidents, pedestrians, bicyclist accidents
- Truck accidents
- Defective products including defective tires, airbags, and vehicle crashworthiness
- Poor signage and railroad accidents
- Inclement weather
Facts on Auto Accidents and Car Wrecks
In 2004, there were 6.2 million police-reported motor vehicle crashes. According to the National Highway Transportation Safety Administration (NHTSA) speeding was a contributing factor in 30 percent of all fatal crashes, and 13,192 lives were lost in speeding-related crashes. In 2004 alone more than 9,000 people died in rollover crashes. As an experienced auto accident attorney, I am poised and ready to represent such clients and to help them recover their losses, whether it is to compensate for lost wages, medical bills, pain and suffering, or other damages.
Fatal Car Crash and Wrongful Death
In the event of a wrongful death, the survivors of the victim may receive compensation for the loss of a loved one. We will begin the personal injury claim for the victim by establishing the liability of the offending party and pursing maximum compensation for the wrongful death of victims. As your attorney, I will seek to recover compensation for medical expenses, funeral expenses, lost wages, pain and suffering of the victim, and loss of companionship.
- Contact Gary R. Pearson to speak with a Lincoln, Nebraska, lawyer who can protect your rights.
- Free consultations for personal injury and wrongful death victims and their families.
- Free parking and accessible location.