Call us at 888-525-1262 to schedule a FREE initial consultation.
Drug Description: Benzene is a colorless liquid with a sweet order. Research has shown Benzene to be cancer-causing or a known carcinogen. Benzene is used in the rubber industry and tire industry, printers industry, solvent production and many more.
Benzene exposure can cause:
- Acute Myelogenous Leukemia (AML)
- Non-Hodgkin’s Lymphoma
- Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS)
- Myelofibrosis and Myeloid Metaplasia
- Aplastic Anemia
- Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL) Hairy Cell Leukemia
- Multiple Myeloma
- Thrombocytopenic Purpura
- Chronic Myelogenous Leukemia (CML)
- Hematologic Cancers
Most of these cancers can result in death.
If you or a loved one has suffered any injury as a result of being exposed to Benzene we can help. Please click here to contact Pearson Law or call our toll free number at 888-525-1262 to schedule a FREE initial consultation.